What We Ask From Our Carers
The most important thing is for foster carers to be able to provide stable, consistent, sensitive care for children and young people. We deliver unrivalled support and training to all of our foster carers to enable them to be able to do this and to be outstanding carers.
We also ask our carers:
- To have enthusiasm, commitment and the ability to work as part of a team
- To have time to dedicate to the young people in your care
- To have at least one spare bedroom
- To be in good health
- To give the young people in your care the same opportunities that you would your own children
- To keep Wednesdays free to attend training and group support sessions
We care passionately about matching young people with the right foster family and need a diverse range of carers. No matter what your age, gender, relationship status, sexual orientation, race or religion, renting or a homeowner, as long as you care about offering a nurturing and happy home and want to make a real difference to young peoples lives and prospects, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a foster carer with Xcel 2000 or would like more information, then please get in contact with a member of our team who will be happy to let you know more and answer any questions..
You can either contact us via phone on: 0845 094 5651 or comple the contact form below. We looking forward to hearing from you!