Accessibility Page Navigation
Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
Print Header
Welcome to Xcel 2000 - A Registered Independent Fostering Provider
Young People


21 November 2017

Making A Complaint 

Xcel 2000 aim to provide you with the safe a happy environment and we hope your needs are being met.  Sometimes, in your foster home, school or somewhere else things may happen that make you feel unhappy or worried. It could be that you don’t like something about Xcel 2000, one of the people who work here or your foster carers.  

Talk To Someone 

The most important thing is to talk to someone about it that you trust. This could be your social worker, foster carer, teacher or someone from Xcel. Usually, you can get things sorted out as easy as this.  If after speaking to someone you are still not happy, then you can make a complaint by following our complaints procedure, this can be found in your Child and young people's guide or online.

Dealing With Your Complaint

  Once your complaint has been received by Xcel 2000 you will be given a written reply within 28 days, saying what has been done or could be done to sort out the problem.              
If, when you get your written reply, you are still not happy with any decisions that have been made, you can ask for your complaint to be heard by the Complaints Panel. They are a group of people who will suggest to Xcel 2000 what should be done to sort out any problems. Within a day or two you will get their suggestions in writing.

Contacting The Office For Standards In Education

  This should really help to make things better. If you are still not satisfied, however, you can contact the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services & Skills or Ofsted for short. Ofsted is an organisation that makes sure companies like Xcel 2000 are doing their job properly. The person you need to contact is: Address:   The Chief Inspector Ofsted

Picadilly Gate
Store Street
M1 2WD

Telephone:   0300 1231231



The following organisations can provide you with an “independent advocate”, who is someone else who can help you sort out problems: 

Coram Voice

Telephone: 0808 800 5792 (free from landline and mobiles)

Text: 07758670369


Letter: The help line

Coram Voice

Gregory House

Coram Campus

49 Mecklenburgh Square



National Youth Advocacy Service

Telephone: 0800 808 1001 (Freephone again)







Get in touch with us, or make an online enquiry…
Contact Details

Xcel 2000 operates across the South East. We have offices in Kent.
Our head office is situated in Sittingbourne, Kent.

8 London Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1NA
Tel: 01795 470222

London, Herts and Essex:
Tel: 0845 094 5651

For General Enquiries Telephone:
0845 094 5651

For Out Of Hours Enquiries Telephone:
0776 0476172

Click For More Info